About The Art
"One movement, can move everyone forward".
African Americans have been at the forefront of civil
and human rights movements since America was founded.
The movement has inspired countless other groups
to follow in the footsteps of our people and our leaders,
proving these words.
Handmade with premium wear resistant fabric, this carefully crafted tee is a daily wardrobe essential. Dressed up or down, our Men's Tee offers complete comfort and style.
- Soft, breathable fabric
- Short sleeves
- Double needle topstitch hem
- Printed, cut, and handmade
Size & Fit
- Standard fit
- Moderate stretch
- Hits at hip
- Model is 6'2" wearing a size Medium
- Model's chest size is 38"
Material & Care
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- 95%Polyester, 5% Spandex, Jersey
- Fabric weight: 5.60 oz/yd² (190g/m²) Imported