About The Art
"One movement, can move everyone forward".
African Americans have been at the forefront of civil
and human rights movements since America was founded.
The movement has inspired countless other groups
to follow in the footsteps of our people and our leaders,
proving these words.
You can never have too many classics, including our Men's Classic French Terry Crewneck Pullover. Its regular fit is not too big, but not too tight so you can layer it or wear it alone. Finished with a smooth surface on the outside and loop knitting inside for the right amount of warmth and comfort.
- Soft, durable fabric
- Long sleeve, knit cuff and waistband
- Heavyweight french terry
- Printed, cut, and handmade
Size & Fit
- Regular fit, moderate stretch
- Size up for a relaxed fit
- Hits at hips
- Model is 6'2" wearing a size Medium
- Model's chest size is 39",
- Model's sleeve length size is 34"
Material & Care
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- 100% Polyester, French Terry
- Fabric weight: 7.67 oz/yd² (260g/m²)